These figures are a COMPOSITE of information ... Your numbers
may vary! Sources used include: Chevrolet Engineering Center,
M.F. Dobbins, NCRS and Noland Adams
1. 1966 Corvette Factory Options - A list of options with their cost.
2. Power Team Combinations - Engine, transmission and rear axle.
3. Advertised Engine Ratings - Horsepower and torque figures.
4. Engine Block & Cylinder Head Casting Numbers
5. Engine Pad Suffix Identification
6. Rear Axle Ratio Identification Codes
7. Holley Carburetor Identification Codes
8. Manifold Identification Codes - Intake and Exhaust
9. Alternator and Starter Applications
10. Distributor Specifications - With tune up and timing settings.
11. Ignition Coil Applications
12. Final Monthly Serial Numbers - Calculate the build date.
13. Body Identification Plate - Decoding the Trim Tag.
14. Dimension and Weight Specifications